Desperate search for one twin still missing after child abuser allegedly steals mom’s car with kids inside

Ohio police are on a desperate hunt for a 5-month-old baby believed to be in the clutches of a known child abuser after a mother’s vehicle was stolen.

Earlier this week, the mother of infants Kason and Kyair Thomass drove her 2012 Honda Accord to a Donatos Pizza in the area to pick up an order. She reportedly left her vehicle on with the engine running as the babies remained in the vehicle. According to police, this is when a suspect later identified as Nalah Jackson, who had reportedly been in the restaurant at the time the mother pulled up, exited the establishment and allegedly stole the vehicle with the children inside.

The mother immediately placed a panicked emergency call to 911, telling the dispatcher, “Somebody just stole my car and my babies are in there. I was just right here and all I was doing was just grabbing this pizza. I was right here, I didn’t even go inside the building.”

Kyair Thomass was found early Tuesday morning after having been abandoned at a Dayton International Airport parking lot, but the suspect is believed to still be in custody of Kason. Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant pleaded with Jackson to return the other boy during a press conference.

“Nalah Jackson, I plead to you, please return Kason Thomass. We thank you for returning Kyair. You’ve already shown us you can do the right thing. You can return [Kason] to any safe location,” she said.

LaFonda Thomass, grandmother to the two boys, also begged the suspect to return her grandchild during a vigil that took place on Wednesday

“If you look at [Kason] and you see anything, see a precious child who’s longing for his mother,” she said. “We beg you, please, please, please do the right thing and just bring my baby home.”

Jackson has a history of child endangerment charges that involved her own children.

“In June 2021, Jackson was charged with child endangerment and pleaded guilty to the charges after her 11-month-old daughter fell down an apartment staircase, according to court records,” read a report from The Columbus Dispatch. “Police said Jackson did not respond to emergency responders seeking entry to the building, compelling Columbus firefighters to force entry into the residence. Jackson did not respond to police or firefighters until they contacted her in her bedroom, court records indicate.”

She was sentenced to 13 days in jail and two years probation. She was still on probation during the time she is alleged to have kidnapped the children.


If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to American Wire News to help us fight them.

Thank you for your donation!
Sierra Marlee


We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Latest Articles