‘See you all in court!’ Trump rages at Fox News for airing Lincoln Project ad

Former President Donald Trump is raging mad at Fox News for running a Lincoln Project ad that deeply disparages both him and his supporters — so much so that he’s threatened to sue both the right-leaning news network and the Lincoln Project.

Aired Thursday to Fox News viewers located in Bedminster, New Jersey — which is where the former president’s summer home lies — the ad accuses Trump voters of being suckers who were scammed by the then-president before the 2020 presidential election.

“Dear MAGA, we have some bad news. No, not that he lost. Not that your little coup attempt failed and its planners and the attackers are going to jail. No. The really bad news is why Trump told you he lost. Why he set it up way before the 2020 election. It wasn’t voter fraud, but it was fraud,” the narrator states.

“Trump told you the election was stolen to rip you off, to sucker you, to take your hard-earned money, and shovel it into his pockets. He spent it on himself, not to take back the White House. It was the biggest scam in political history. Every dollar you sent him paid to keep his shaky business empire and lavish lifestyle going. It was a sucker’s game all along. And you know who the sucker is? It’s you.”

Watch:

As noted earlier, the ad, which it appears was purposefully designed to target the president, left him enraged.

“The Perverts and Lowlifes of the Lincoln Project are back on, where else, Fox News. I thought they ran away to the asylum after their last catastrophic campaign, with charges made against them that were big time sleaze, and me getting many millions more votes in 2020 than I got in 2016,” he wrote on Truth Social.

“The Paul Ryun run Fox only has high standards for ‘Trump’ ads, but not for anyone else. The Perverts should not be allowed to ‘false advertise,’ and Fox News should not allow it to happen. See you all in Court!!!” he added.

But there’s a problem. According to an investigation by Mediaite, Fox News didn’t sell an advertising spot to the Lincoln Project — a local outlet did.

“[T]he political advocacy group typically makes local ad buys through cable providers in, say, Palm Beach or Bedminster, New Jersey,” according to Mediaite.

The outlet also obtained confirmation from Fox News that “this was a local buy and they did not run a Lincoln Project ad.”

In other words, for this particular ad, the Lincoln Project purposefully purchased the ad space from a local Bedminster TV station and nowhere else. Why? To deliberately aggravate the former president, who they knew had been staying in Bedminster.

And so based on this, Fox News may technically be off the hook. But not the Lincoln Project, especially after Rick Wilson’s nasty response to the president’s Truth Social post.

Watch:

“Folks, wanted to say hi really quickly and to just give Donald Trump a message since you threatened to sue the Lincoln Project this morning. Go for it. Go for it, b–ch. Come at me. I can’t wait. We’re delighted by the thought you’d try to sue us, Donald. Do it. Do it. I double-dog dare you,” Wilson said.

“You know, when we put up the billboards in Times square of Jared and Ivanka during the COVID crisis at the end of the 2020 campaign, we received this letter from Marc Kasowitz, Donald Trump’s attorney, and it was this complete, blustering shit show: ‘Oh, we will suddenly sue you.’ We read it in the Bane voice, right.”

FYI, the suit was filed on behalf of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, not then-President Trump. And so Trump had very little to do with it.

Wilson nevertheless continued by using his false premise to accuse the former president of being “weak” and “impotent.”

“You’re not going to sue anybody, Donald. You’re not going to do shit. You’re not going to do a God-damn thing. You’re weak, you’re impotent, you’re flabby. You are sitting there in the bridal sweet of Mar-a-Lago or the bridal sweet of Bedminster, grinding your gears wondering why the Lincoln Project, no matter how many times you try to kill us, keeps coming at you,”  he said.

“You know why? We’re here in this fight for the long haul, because you’re a threat to democracy, you’re a threat to America, you’re a threat to the republic. you’re a threat to the Constitution, you’re a thief of classified documents, you’re a traitor to this country, you tried to overthrow this government and this system of our peaceful transition of power, and f–k you.”

Apparently, though not surprisingly, he’s chosen to follow Democrat President Joe Biden’s lead and accuse Trump and his MAGA movement of being a threat to democracy. Note that Wilson’s remarks come only days after a Democrat official from Las Vegas allegedly killed a journalist who’d been exposing his shenanigans:

Wilson concluded his remarks with one final dig at Trump.

“We’re here, you’re not. We will keep kicking your ass every single day. So if you want to try to sue us, Donald, go for it. Throw down. Let’s go. We can’t wait. You won’t do it because you are, in fact, as I said previously, completely impotent. Just ask Melania,” he said.

As of roughly 2:00 pm Thursday afternoon, the former president had not yet responded to Wilson’s taunts. However, a response — a brutal one, at that — was most likely incoming …

DONATE TO AMERICAN WIRE

If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to American Wire News to help us fight them.

Thank you for your donation!
Vivek Saxena

Comment

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Latest Articles