Prince Andrew, fresh off of getting the royal boot from Queen Elizabeth, has deleted his Twitter account without ceremony.
As the sexual assault case between Prince Andrew and his accuser and alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, it would appear that the royal has opted to go underground. When Twitter users attempt to search for his official page “@thedukeofyork” they receive a message that the account “doesn’t exist.”
A search of his Instagram reveals that the account still exists, but has been locked down and made private.
As a result of the Queen stripping him of all royal patronages and military titles, Andrew will no longer be able to use “His Royal Highness” which is often shortened to “HRH” as seen in his Instagram handle above.
As BizPac Review previously reported, Prince Andrew will be fighting his legal battles in the United States as a private citizen, with no backing from the royal family or Buckingham Palace.
“During a private audience, the monarch told Andrew he will no longer be known as His Royal Highness ‘in any official capacity’ — and that he will be left to fight his lawsuit in the US as a private citizen,” The Post reported, noting he is the fifth royal to lose the title in recent history.
Guiffre claims that she was sexually abused by the royal while at Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell’s home, Epstein’s mansion in New York, and in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Andrew maintains his innocence and his legal team has attacked the lawsuit and the alleged victim’s credibility, saying that he has “no recollection” of the events in question, and that if “didn’t happen.”
However, Guiffre alleges that she met the royal during her travels with Epstein between the years of 2000 and 2002, and her lawyers say she was “on call for Epstein for sexual purposes” as well as “lent out to other powerful men,” like Prince Andrew.
DONATE TO AMERICAN WIRE
If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to American Wire News to help us fight them.
- ‘Life’s tough. Get a helmet, man’: Pregnant Candace Owens NAILS answer to ‘actively victimizing’ trans students - October 5, 2023
- Fox News host says Jamaal Bowman fire alarm stunt could earn him 30 years behind bars - October 4, 2023
- ‘Nooo! … Why?’ Whoopi shocks when she randomly asks co-host if she’s pregnant on live TV - September 14, 2023
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.