Rap artist 50 Cent lit a fire under President Joe Biden over the weekend, calling him out for taking another vacation while the world seems to be burning.
Reacting to a report about Biden’s beach vacation in Delaware amid an escalated situation in the Middle East following the Hamas terrorist attack on Israel, the rapper – whose real name is Curtis James Jackson – demanded the president “get the f— up.”
“Hey Joe get the f— up, we in trouble man!” he posted on Instagram along with a screenshot from the article titled, “Biden hits the beach with Middle East, Congress in Chaos.”
View this post on Instagram
Another Instagram post shared by 50 Cent showed the headline “50 Cent flames Biden,” and was captioned, “We got some real s— going on out here Joe. What’s the plan to get a tan and chill come on now.”
— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) October 23, 2023
Video of the president and first lady Jill Biden strolling on the beach while chaos reigns across the nation and the globe fired up social media.
Biden continues to set all-time records for most vacations taken as President.
Today he’s strolling on the beach while Americans are held hostage by a terrorist organization and millions of illegals (including terrorists) are invading our country. pic.twitter.com/nnMvgxJaTX
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) October 22, 2023
“As has been the case for the better part of a century, presidents can execute the full range of their duties from anywhere in the world – whether it’s a war zone in Israel or 100 miles from the White House in Delaware,” White House deputy spokesperson Andrew Bates said in defense of the president.
Biden “works long hours every day,” Bates told Fox News Digital, noting that Biden had spoken to world leaders including Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, about his “support for Israel’s right to defend itself and push for aid to innocent Palestinians.”
“And he delivered more security assistance to Israel, a second shipment of aid to Palestinian civilians, and made progress toward passage of his supplemental to protect our national security, increase border funding, and grow our economy,” Bates added. “Meanwhile, House Republicans were on recess bickering with each other.”
But Biden’s absence from the White House, which some reports indicate has been for about 40% of his presidency, left many on social media concurring with the sentiments of 50 Cent. The artist added another follow-up post on Instagram explaining, “I have no political aspirations, I’m just thinking out loud. Help me with this, what do we do? I know I’m not the only one that can feel sh!t is getting out of control.”
Rapper 50 Cent calls out Joe Biden for sleeping on the beach while our country and world suffers because of his failures pic.twitter.com/ysp0dQOguE
— Alex Bruesewitz (@alexbruesewitz) October 22, 2023
Maui last time. War this time. He is completely checked out.
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) October 23, 2023
He spends 40% of his presidency on vacation and the other 60% pretending to be president
— Ultra MAGA Joyce Day (@Daytobehappy) October 23, 2023
What you mean “we in trouble”? Everything is going according to plan for him.
— Max Killcount (@MaxKillcount) October 22, 2023
Even 50 Cent saying this…
— NfiniteJustice (@NfiniteJustice) October 23, 2023
DONATE TO AMERICAN WIRE
If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to American Wire News to help us fight them.
- ‘To hell with this place’: 105 Republicans join Dems in successful vote to expel Santos. Here’s the breakdown… - December 1, 2023
- Biden’s motorcade changes route after hecklers boo Biden - December 1, 2023
- Ron DeSantis demands GOP official resign immediately - December 1, 2023
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.