Despite repeated claims of ignorance of his son’s overseas business dealings, records have revealed that, as vice president, Joe Biden met in the West Wing with two Chinese energy executives tied to Hunter Biden’s company.
It is the 15th meeting between Joe Biden and Hunter-tied businessmen to be uncovered thus far.
White House visitor logs from July 2014 show that, with just one day’s notice, executives representing Wanxiang, a Chinese energy company, managed to secure a White House meeting with then Vice President Biden, according to the Daily Mail.
White House spox cornered on Hunter Biden’s 10% stake in a Chinese investment fund https://t.co/QlRVfzeFdY
— American Wire News (@americanwire_) July 29, 2022
The execs tie back to Hunter through a 2012, $1.25 billion partnership between Wanxiang and GreatPoint Energy, a client of Hunter Biden’s company, Seneca Global Advisors. So significant was the partnership that, when the deal was signed between Wanxiang and GreatPoint, then-Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping attended the ceremony.
Wanxiang is a major player in China. Among its other partnerships is a deal with the state of North Korea for an enormous copper mine.
The company also purchased Fisker, a car company in which Hunter had invested through his Rosemont Seneca Partners firm. When Fisker went bankrupt, Hunter’s name was on its filed list of creditors.
To illustrate just how cozy relations between Hunter Biden and Wanxiang were, Hunter reportedly received an email from one of the executives, Wanxiang American president Pin Ni, four days after their meeting with the ‘Big Guy,’ offering to fix his $142,300 Fisker electric sports cars, according to the Daily Mail.
“Last Friday when we visited DC, I heard that your Fisker is out of order and could not get serviced. Sorry,” Ni wrote. “It would be our honor to get your Fisker fixed… I would like to give you a call to see what we could do as next step.”
“It would be our great honor to welcome you to visit Fisker or Wanxiang at any time,” he added.
‘The Big Guy’ confirmed in explosive text Hunter Biden’s panicked partner sent AFTER laptop story https://t.co/MGEzlDOWly
— American Wire News (@americanwire_) July 28, 2022
Also at the White House meeting with Ni and Joe Biden was Wanxiang Resources Co. president Youhong Han. Although VP Biden was given just one day’s notice, the meeting reportedly lasted more than an hour, from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Along with a British Virgin Islands company sporting a Shanghai registered address called Elegant Sky Investments Limited, Han’s name can be found in the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists’ offshore leaks database. Hunter and his business partners were keeping tabs on the reporting surrounding the billion-dollar deal between Wanxiang and GreatPoint, uncovered emails reveal.
Example after example of questionable meetings and ties between Joe Biden and foreign business associates of his scandal-ridden son has emerged from the now-notorious “laptop from hell.”
On Thursday, American Wire reported that Hunter and seven other board members of the shady Ukrainian oil/gas giant Burisma signed a document authorizing their adviser, Vadym Pozharskyi, to be their representative in a negotiation with “Chinese Potential Shareholders” over a “Sino Ukraine Silk Road Grain Port” project.
Hunter Biden involved in 2018 deal to send grain from Ukraine to China; stunning documents show https://t.co/f9GSn3TDuP
— American Wire News (@americanwire_) August 4, 2022
While it isn’t known if the grain was ever shipped, it is known that Pozharskyi has direct ties to President Biden.
“Pozharskyi, the adviser referenced in the China-Ukraine grain project, is the same operative who sent Hunter an email thanking him for introducing him to then Vice-President Biden in Washington in April 2015,” the New York Post reported.
The Daily Mail conveniently listed the 14 other meetings of Hunter’s business associates with Joe Biden.
Entertaining Hunter’s Mexican billionaire business partners Carlos Slim, Miguel Aleman Velasco and Miguel Aleman Magnani at the Vice President’s official residence in 2014
- Meeting with Hunter’s tech startup business partner and big Democrat donor Jeff Cooper at the White House
- Joining a dinner at a Washington DC restaurant with Hunter’s associates former Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Massimov and Kazakh oligarch Kenes Rakishev; and Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive at allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas company Burisma
- Meeting Hunter’s Chinese business partner Jonathan Li on a trip to China in 2013
- Meeting Tony Bobulinski, a partner in Hunter’s controversial deal with a Chinese oil giant, in Los Angeles in 2017, according to Bobulinski’s texts
- Meeting Hunter’s best friend, business partner and now convicted fraudster Devon Archer at the White House just days before Archer and Hunter were appointed to the Burisma board in 2014
- Dozens of meetings with Hunter’s consultancy partner Eric Schwerin, who also handled Joe’s taxes and visited the White House 27 times during Joe’s tenure as vice president
- White House meetings with Francis Person, a former Biden aide who later pitched Hunter on business in China
- Manuel Estrella, who partnered with Hunter on Latin American startups, met Joe in June 2014
Hunter’s former Rosemont Seneca partner and stepson of former senator John Kerry, Chris Heinz, met Joe in the West Wing in April 2011
DONATE TO AMERICAN WIRE
If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to American Wire News to help us fight them.
- Zambia’s president not shy about discussing Trump indictment when Kamala stays silent - April 1, 2023
- Bodycam captures the heartwarming moment missing 4-year-old and black lab are found - April 1, 2023
- Bill Barr speaks out on indictment: ‘The epitome of the abuse of prosecutorial power’ - April 1, 2023
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.