Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE
Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe reported Monday that his watchdog organization has obtained “startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.”
In a video released online, O’Keefe noted that Dr. Anthony Fauci has testified before Congress on a number of occasions stating that the U.S. government was never involved in gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology — the infectious disease expert’s battles over the issue with Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who has called on Fauci to resign, are now legendary.
The documents are from a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency report that was hidden in a top secret shared drive, according to Project Veritas — the DARPA is a Defense Department agency in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications. The group said it also obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.
“The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium,” Project Veritas stated in a press release.
“According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.,” the release continued. “Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance’s proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function.”
The DARPA rejection letter reads, in part: “The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” according to the documents obtained.
They also show that Murphy’s report details “great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines,” Project Veritas noted.
O’Keefe’s group spoke with Jared Adams, the chief of communications at DARPA about the hidden documents.
“It doesn’t sound normal to me,” Adams said. “If something resides in a classified setting, then it should be appropriately marked,” adding, “I’m not at all familiar with unmarked documents that reside in a classified space, no.”
In the video above, O’Keefe asks, “Who at DARPA made the decision to bury the original report? They could have raised red flags to the Pentagon, the White House, or Congress, which may have prevented this entire pandemic that has led to the deaths of 5.4 million people worldwide and caused much pain and suffering to many millions more.”
Here is a summary of the findings shared by Project Veritas:
- Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.
- The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.
- “The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.
- Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were buried.
DONATE TO AMERICAN WIRE
If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to American Wire News to help us fight them.
- NYC councilwoman videos confrontation with man at ‘squatter house,’ who blows pot smoke in her face - August 17, 2022
- Suspect in NYC subway worker beating had 40 prior arrests, including vicious attack on Asian woman - August 17, 2022
- ‘What’s wrong with you?’ Eric Bolling blasts Laura Ingraham, and Fox News for saying voters ready to ‘turn the page’ on Trump - August 17, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.