A businessman who lost millions of dollars backing President Donald Trump is now running for former Rep. Elise Stefanik’s seat.
But just because Sticker Mule founder and CEO Anthony Constantino, now a New York congressional candidate, lost money on account of his pro-Trump views doesn’t mean he’s changed them an iota.
“I’ve been scared to tell people that I was a Trump supporter, but [now] I want people to know I am a Trump supporter,” he boldly told the New York Post. “And nobody should be scared to say that.”
His company, Sticker Mule, lost $50 million in revenue after he publicly endorsed Trump in the 2024 presidential election following the attempted assassination of the then-GOP presidential nominee:
Donald Trump was shot.
I don’t care what your political views are but the hate for Trump and his supporters has gone too far.
People are terrified to admit they support Trump. I’ve been scared myself.
Americans shouldn’t live in fear.
I support Trump. Many at Sticker Mule… pic.twitter.com/mydQpM8GVV
— Sticker Mule (@stickermule) July 14, 2024
It wasn’t the company’s first cancellation.
After Constantino bought MAGA-themed Christmas ornaments for his mother’s neighbors in 2016, a leftist publicized the purchase, leading to what he described as a “full-scale cancellation” of his company.
“Tens of thousands of Democrats were writing us hate mail,” he recalled. “We just woke up one day, and it was, like, all hell broke loose. You never had a day where 10,000 people tell you they hate you, they’re going to destroy your company.”
When Trump was later shot in 2024, it was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
“Donald Trump got shot, and at that point, I just said, like, ‘All right, you know, enough’s enough,'” he explained to the Post. “That experience … really woke me up to how bad the left has become.”
Sticker Mule reportedly lost 250,000 customers because of his 2024 endorsement of the president, leaving Constantino feeling as if he had nothing to lose.
“When he [later] learned that the North Country seat long held by Elise Stefanik would be open, he decided to act,” according to the Post.
By late July of this year, he’d already secured the GOP nomination for Stefanik’s seat:
Republican Anthony Constantino, the Trump endorsed candidate seeking to follow Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) as the representative of New York’s 21st congressional district will advance to the November general election. @constantino @RepStefanik pic.twitter.com/K2V5NVuOHO
— The Jewish Voice (@TJVNEWS) June 24, 2026
Going into the midterm elections, he’s been focusing his attention on domestic manufacturing.
“Constantino believes his business — which produces custom stickers, labels, packaging, apparel and other products from facilities in New York — can serve as a blueprint for manufacturing domestically,” the Post notes.
According to him, it’s all about innovation.
“We have to start innovating again in the manufacturing space,” he said. “All of our brain power in America in the last 10 to 20 years … went to software. You can innovate in software, but you can innovate in hardware too … In order to bring manufacturing back to America, you have to design your own machines.”‘
In a turn of irony, Constantino has been endorsed by President Trump, the same man he endorsed two years ago.
“It is my Great Honor to endorse America First Patriot, Anthony Constantino, who is running to represent the fantastic people of New York’s 21st Congressional District,” Trump wrote on Truth Social in April.
Constantino later appeared with Trump at a rally earlier this month:
Trump-endorsed candidate Anthony Constantino: I’m an objective person. You have no choice anymore but to vote Republican pic.twitter.com/gBfGR7udoi
— Headquarters (@HQNewsNow) August 14, 2026
According to Fox News, he’s also been endorsed by Roger Stone and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
In Trump’s Truth Social post endorsing Constantino, he made reference to the time in 2024 that the Sticker Mule CEO installed an extremely controversial 100-foot “Vote for Trump” sign on top of his manufacturing facility.
“Anthony has been such a Great Supporter that he actually put up a somewhat ‘controversial’ sign, against strong opposition, in my honor. The sign is still there!” the president wrote.
Constantino faced a tough primary battle against New York Assemblymember Robert Smullen.
🔥🚨DEVELOPING: Trump endorsed Congressional candidate Anthony Constantino has been going viral after he was violated by his opponent Robert Smullen who refused to shake Anthony’s hand after losing lost his CBS6 debate against Constantino.
— Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) May 30, 2026
“Anthony Constantino was a registered Democrat as recently as 2022 and has spent years on the wrong side of the very movement he now claims to represent,” Smullen told Fox News.
“Put simply, a fraud and voters in NY-21 are not buying it. I am the only candidate in this race appointed by President Trump, and I have spent my life fighting for the conservative values he stands for,” he added.
Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.
