The prime minister’s vow that each “member of Hamas is a dead man” is set to be fulfilled with a new elite Israeli unit.
In order to best eliminate the terrorists responsible for the Oct. 7 attacks that resulted in the slaughter of more than 1,400 in Israel, two top agencies have reportedly banded together to create a new elite unit.
Together the Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations, better known as Mossad, and the Israel Security Agency (ISA), known as the Shin Bet, have formed the uniy dubbed Nili, an acronym in Hebrew for “The Eternity of Israel Will Not Lie,” according to a report from the Times of Israel, a nod to a WWI-era Jewish underground organization.
The unit was assigned with the mission to eliminate all members of Hamas’ commando unit Nukhba, believed to be responsible for unleashing an estimated 2,500 terrorists to commit atrocities on men, women and children.
Since the attacks on Israel, airstrikes have been underway targeting operational locations of Hamas within the Gaza Strip after a declaration of war had been made. Additionally, as a ground assault was prepared, elite members of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) participated in tactical missions, including one that resulted in the rescue of about 250 hostages and the elimination of more than 60 terrorists.
Previously, it had been reported that a number of top ranking officials within Hamas had already been taken out through joint operations of IDF and ISA, including a Nukhba commander killed a week after the attack, Ali Qadi.
— BPR based (@DumpstrFireNews) October 15, 2023
It was also reported that Billal Al Kedra, described as “the Nukhba commander of the forces in southern Khan Yunis, who was responsible for the Kibbutz Nirim massacre,” had been taken out by IDF warplanes utilizing intelligence from the Shin Bet.
Additionally, Merad Aby Merad, the leader of the Hamas Aerial System in Gaza “largely responsible for directing terrorists during the massacre,” according to the IDF, was among the terrorists killed during a strike of the operations headquarters used to manage aerial activity.
The Times of Israel reported that the two accused masterminds, Hamas commander Muhammad Deif and political leader Yahya Sinwar, remain targets as of yet.
In the wake of the initial attack by the terrorists, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had declared unequivocally, “We are in a war, not an operation, in a war,” before a later address would assert “Every member of Hamas is a dead man.”
He had gone on to explain how he “…ordered an extensive reserve mobilization and a retaliatory war with a strength and scope that the enemy did not know. The enemy will pay a price it has never known before.”
That message had been further reiterated by Defense Minister Yoav Gallant who, while speaking at the Nevatim airbase according to the Times, had said “Our planes will reach everywhere…every missile has an address. We will reach each and every one of the members of Hamas.”
“Hamas members have two options: Either die in their positions or surrender unconditionally. There is no third option,” Gallant added. “We will wipe out the Hamas organization and dismantle it of all its capabilities.”
DONATE TO AMERICAN WIRE
If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to American Wire News to help us fight them.
- Sandmann 2.0: Media accuses innocent young sports fan of ‘black face’, plasters him all over internet - November 28, 2023
- ‘Real size’ Miss Universe contestant reacts to haters that body shame her - November 28, 2023
- Jon Lovitz says antisemitism he experienced in Hollywood came ‘from other Jews’ - November 28, 2023
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.