Jan 6 attendee confronts rioter suspiciously removed from FBI list; ‘you had a firearm and earpiece’

CHECK OUT WeThePeople.store and WeThePeople.wine for holiday gifts and awesome snarky swag!

Earlier this week a convicted Jan. 6th rioter had an associate record him confronting another alleged Jan. 6th rioter over why the second rioter had been removed from the FBI’s “Most Wanted” list and essentially let off the hook.

The convicted rioter was Micajah Jackson, who pleaded guilty in November to “Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol building” and is scheduled to be sentenced next month to no more than six months behind bars.

The alleged rioter was Luke Phillip Robinson, more commonly known as “Ginger Gun.”

As previously reported via the Washington Examiner, Robinson “wore an earpiece during the riot and was filmed carrying what appeared to be a concealed handgun on his left hip.”

Following the riot, he “was pictured on the FBI’s most-wanted list for over five months until he was removed without explanation on the same day The New York Times reported an FBI informant was at the Capitol on Jan. 6.”

As of the morning of Jan. 15th, Robinson’s name could be found nowhere on the Department of Justice’s website.

Watch the confrontation footage below:

In one video, Jackson provided the backstory.

“Good morning. This is Micajah Jackson, the host and the founder of the JFK Report. And this morning, we had met a gentleman who was removed from the FBI Jan. 6th’s ‘Wanted’ list, number 343, Luke Phillip Robinson,” he said.

“Luke Robinson was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. … He had a firearm and an earpiece on him on the 6th. And ten days after the FBI came to my house for Jan. 6th, I met Luke Robinson on April 3rd, 2021. And when I was arrested on May 18th, Luke Robinson disappeared,” Jackson added.

He and his associate could later be seen asking Robinson a series of questions.

Question: “Why were you removed from number 343 from the FBI ‘Wanted’ list?”

Robinson: “Can I talk to you after this?”

Question: “We just want to know what’s going on.”

Robinson: “Hold on a second. I’m making a sale right now.”

Question: “Are you a federal informant?”

Robinson: “No.”

Question: “Were you a crisis actor?”

Robinson: “No, I wasn’t.”

Question: “Did you make a deal with the feds to spy on me because you had a firearm on you on Jan. 6th?”

Robinson: “Can you please relax for a second?”

At one point, it appears they asked Robinson whether he knew or had spoken with Ray Epps, the infamous Jan. 6th attendee who’d been recorded on film encouraging other attendees to storm the U.S. Capitol.

“No,” Robinson replied.

“Because we know you were at the Capitol,” Jackson’s associate promptly responded.

“You had an earpiece in and a firearm. You had a firearm on federal property. That’s serious stuff. I got charged with a misdemeanor for parading and picketing. And that’s a firearm, man. I met you ten day after the FBI came to my house,” Jackson then cut in.

Throughout the encounter, Robinson refused to offer any answers. At one point, however, he did ask, “Do you actually want to buy this bike or not?”

It appears Jackson and his associate tricked Robinson into showing up by pretending to want to purchase his bike.

After Robinson left, Jackson recorded one final message to the camera in which he revealed that he and his associates strongly suspect Robinson is some sort of federal informant.

“Everyone, that’s Luke Robinson, alleged federal informant, driving off from our operation. We tried to interrogate him, ask him questions about being an alleged federal informant,” he said.

What’s unclear is whether Robinson attended the “Stop the Steal” rally and subsequent riot as a federal informant, or whether he become a federal informant afterward so that he could cut a deal with the feds.

What’s known for certain is that, despite claims otherwise by members of the left, federal informants absolutely were present during the Jan. 6th riot.

“As scores of Proud Boys made their way, chanting and shouting, toward the Capitol on Jan. 6, one member of the far-right group was busy texting a real-time account of the march. The recipient was his F.B.I. handler,” as reported by The New York Times.

“In the middle of an unfolding melee that shook a pillar of American democracy — the peaceful transfer of power — the bureau had an informant in the crowd, providing an inside glimpse of the action, according to confidential records obtained by The New York Times,” according to the paper.

Whether the informant was Robinson, Epps or someone else still remains an unsolved mystery …

Vivek Saxena


We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Latest Articles